Sunday 11 May 2014

Hellooo :*

So I guess I've quit UK msp for good now :/ I don't really like it anymore it bores me so I've joined a new server(S) (y) its australian and american.
What's that?
You don't give a fudge?
Oh sorry :/

What should I talk about next???

Oh yeah I have a cat called cookie she keeps prodding me...

I've just prodded her on the nose and she sneezed aww so cute >.<

My cat keeps running away

NO STAY COOKIE!!! I WANT YOU TO STTAAAY.

Haha listening to rihanna stay :3.

Need to make this post Reeeeaalllyyy long cause I keep making short posts and its annoying me.

Sh*t just realised I've got stupid school tomorrow :/ fudge it imma make myself ill to have a day off!

What else shall we talk about? Oh yes I'm going on holiday on the 28th of may :'D to mallorca.

Stalk me if yuh want I'm going to east midlands airport at 7 ish to get on my flight!!!!

(Don't actually stalk meh) O_e

I flooded the bathrooms in the school on friday holy crap that was funny.. Got time out for 1 hour and got a stage 2 psml

Not making myself badass I actually did that =.=

It was awesome. The head of year was like ''are you 2 year olds'' and I was like ''no *giggles* of course not'' and she was like wipe that smerk of your face young lady. Omg that was just too funneh

Anyways this post is long enough now

Bye for now
~hanna619

No comments:

Post a Comment