Friday 6 June 2014

New glitchs

Hellooo

Sorry I've not posted in weeks maybe months.
I completely forgot about my blog :L

What shall we talk about?
Oh yeah a new glitch!
The activities button doesn't appear and it says your level 100 and your sc/diamonds don't appear.
Many people are annoyed by the activities glitch as you can't collect daily sc/diamonds if you VIP
And you can't collect thing from the fame magazine.
Let's see some forums about it!
No let's not sophie!!!
Why not?
Cause I'm bored..
Fine be like that mardy bum.



                                      
                                           see? Angry forumers.

    Oh yeah I also don't get the activities glitch! Mines still there! (y)
I'm such a lucky bitch.


Anyways thanks for reading!

Stay original
hanna619

No comments:

Post a Comment